Black Bean & Goat Cheese Tacos
- Sabra Classic or Sabra Spicy Guacamole
- Sabra Classic or Sabra Homestyle Salsa
- 8 flour tortillas
- 4 oz creamy style goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 C Refried Pinto or Black Beans
- 4 oz Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2-3 pickled Jalapenos, sliced thin
Yield: 8 Servings
Active Time: 5 minutes
Start To Finish: 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread equal portions of goat cheese on tortillas. Add spoonfuls of beans, shredded Jack Cheese and jalapenos.
- Fold the tortillas in half and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of the tortillas generously with butter and bake 5-8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crisp.
- Serve immediately with your favorite flavour of Sabra Guacamole and Sabra Salsa.