Grilled Veggie Hummus Wrap
- 2 tbsp. Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise.
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- Salt and black pepper
- Olive oil
- 1½ cup shredded fresh spinach leaves
- 2 8-inch herbed or spinach flavoured wraps
Yield: 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Drizzle squash and peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning frequently until outer skins of peppers are charred and squash is almost cooked through. Remove from grill and allow to cool.
- Spread each wrap with 2 heaping tbsp. of Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus. Sprinkle evenly with chopped spinach leaves.
- Peel roasted peppers and remove stem and seeds. Slice into thin strips and set aside. Slice squash thinly on the diagonal.
- Divide grilled vegetables in half and arrange over Sabra Hummus and spinach in center of wraps.
- Roll one end in and tuck both sides while rolling. Squeeze as you roll to keep shape. Secure with toothpicks and slice in half on the diagonal.