Bruschetta with Baby Greens Salad
- 1 container Sabra Moroccan Matbucha (for topping over the hummus on bruschetta)
- 1 cup Sabra Hummus
- 4 cups arugula, or baby greens
- 15 nasturtium flowers (or other edible greens for color)
- 1 baguette, 16 slices (toasted)
- 1 tbsp. salad dressing
Yield: Serves 4
- Slice the baguette on the bias and toast. Allow to cool.
- Spoon about 1 Tablespoon hummus overtop the bread (and then add some matbucha if desired).
- In a medium bowl, toss the greens with dressing.
- Serve on a plate with a mound of salad in the middle and 3-4 bruschetta. Garnish with edible flowers