Hummus Garlic Bread
This recipe is a great way to get all of the great garlic flavour in garlic bread but cut back on saturated fats. You won’t even miss the butter!
- 1 container Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1 loaf French bread (about 12-14 inches long)
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
Yield: 4 Servings
- Preheat Broiler
- Slice French bread in half length wise. Set aside
- Mix Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus and garlic together in a small mixing bowl. Spread hummus mixture on French bread halves. Place bread on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
- Broil bread on a wire baking rack located in the middle of the oven, not too close to the broiler. Broil 2-5 minutes or until edges are crispy and the cheese is browning. Watch the bread closely as broilers vary greatly in their timing.
- Cut each half of bread into quarters. Serve warm